Sales Development Representative
OptiMine’s sophisticated bid management software optimizes and automates daily keyword pricing for large paid-search advertising campaigns consistently improving advertiser returns by 25% or more. As the leader in a new generation of digital advertising optimization analytics, OptiMine is the industry’s only solution that models every keyword individually, whether thousands or millions, assuring each is assigned its optimum daily bid.
OptiMine’s more and better math provides unmatched results through multivariate predictive analytics using the customer’s historical keyword data and examining over 100 variables to train up to 24 mathematical models. Because it models at the individual-keyword level, OptiMine has never lost a customer-run test and backs its performance with the industry’s only performance-based price guarantee.
The company concluded a “B” round financing of $3.6M in October 2011 led by Hummer Winblad Venture Partners.
We're still a very small team, so your impact and growth opportunity here are huge! Get in on the ground floor of applying advanced analytics to online advertising.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for creating and nurturing leads identified primarily from OptiMine’s outbound marketing programs. Communicating primarily by phone and secondarily by email, the SDR will initiate relationships with key contacts at prospect companies. The lead generation responsibility starts from creating interest and qualifying the prospect and concludes with the scheduling of a product demonstration to the prospect and successful handoff of the prospect to OptiMine’s team of geographically-based Sales Directors. The position is based in OptiMine’s offices in St. Paul, MN.
- 1-3 years in a lead generation or direct sales position
- Proven record of consistently achieving results
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Resourceful and enthusiastic personality
- Ability to engage prospects and build relationships quickly
- Outstanding telephone and email etiquette
- Ability to research companies and contacts in target industries
- Proactively follow up and execute sales process
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software
Experience or knowledge in the following areas is a significant plus:
- Knowledge of eCommerce or Online Marketing
- Exposure to advanced analytical techniques
- Experience in high growth, entrepreneurial environments
Competitive salary plus results-oriented incentives
This is an excellent opportunity for graduates with the requisite work experience or experienced candidates reentering the workforce.
with the email title: Sales Representative