Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Analyst
This is an opportunity to be a critical player in an emerging software company with big impact and big plans. OptiMine Software is changing the digital advertising landscape through its best-in-class pricing analytics. Through our superior modeling at the “atomic level,” we maximize digital advertiser performance at the macro level unlike anyone else. Our flagship paid search keyword bid optimization software uniquely models individual keywords and automatically sets paid-search bids, driving increased financial results of 20% or more for 4 out of 5 advertisers.
OptiMine is now deploying the same superior modeling across other forms of digital advertising to include channels such as display and social media advertising with game-changing ability to identify cross-channel attribution.
OptiMine Software is seeking an experienced paid search analyst to work with our bid optimization software and growing list of high profile accounts. This is a key position with a great amount of client-facing responsibility, high visibility and is fundamental to the success of OptiMine!
Ongoing Customer Management
- Manage tasks and timeline for setting up a customer in the OptiMine software.
- Assess customer’s paid search account for opportunities.
- efine benchmark methodology to demonstrate OptiMine’s performance improvements over an incumbent bid management system.
- Monitor and analyze results through introductory period. Make necessary adjustments to achieve customer’s stated goals and constraints to their paid search program.
- Work closely with Sales Directors to ensure successful transition from introductory period to full production
- Train customers on using the OptiMine software.
- Provide “best practices” guidance and consulting to ensure customers are getting the most from their paid search and the OptiMine software.
- Providing technical and analytical support to customers, ongoing.
- Stay on top of paid search trends and shifts in search engine methodologies.
- 3-5 years of internet advertising experience, specifically Paid Search and Display
- 3-5 years of working in analytics, with a proven ability to “dive into the details” within large sets of data.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Confident, with strong customer-facing and presentation skills.
- Experience working in a large e-retailer, a plus
- Experience working in a SaaS environment, a plus