Case Study: How OptiMine's Agile Marketing Measurement & Optimization Drove an Increase in Conversions for Bed Bath & Beyond
Bed Bath & Beyond: An Overview
Bed Bath & Beyond is an American chain of domestic merchandise retail stores. The chain operates many stores in the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico.
- Bed Bath & Beyond needed unified measurement across e-commerce and in-store
- They lacked a single “version of truth” for marketing performance
- The retailer required a future-proof solution without PII, cookies, or pixels
OptiMine was selected as Bed Bath & Beyond’s comprehensive solution to account for all marketing channels across both digital and traditional channels, covering all sales points across e-commerce and in-store. OptiMine deployed in 8 weeks across 40+ channels, providing Bed Bath & Beyond with thousands of actionable, campaign-level recommendations and detailed guidance.
This case study includes insights on:
- How Bed Bath & Beyond saw an increase in conversions due to OptiMine’s agile marketing measurement & optimization
- How OptiMine helped create an 8% lift in ROI for the retailer while increasing marketing spend by 58%
- How OptiMine deployed Bed Bath & Beyond’s solution in just 8 weeks across 40+ channels, online & in-store sales
- … and so much more!
Download the full case study here.
OptiMine helps leading retailers measure the incremental contributions of their digital and traditional marketing campaigns on any outcome (sales, traffic, new customer acquisition and more) across any conversion point (in-store, e-commerce, in-app, call center and more). OptiMine’s privacy-forward approach means you’ll never need to compromise with tech industry and state-by-state privacy changes and regulations.