Case Study: How OptiMine Helped Citibank Uncover Opportunities That Other Vendors Missed
Citibank: An Overview
Citibank is a top 10 global bank that provides various banking and financial services such as debit cards, credit cards, deposit accounts, loans, etc.
- Citibank’s MTA and MMM vendors couldn’t provide detailed reads across digital & traditional media, online & offline acquisitions
- Competitive factors required the bank to be faster and more flexible in its marketing measurement
- The bank’s current vendors could not measurement the value of customer acquisitions by high/low LTV
OptiMine deployed in less than 8 weeks (exceeding Citibank’s speed requirements) and measured 5-7 levels deeper than existing vendors to provide far more detailed optimization guidance than was previously available.
This case study includes insights on:
- How Citibank (a top 10 global bank) found agile analytic success with OptiMine
- How OptiMine uncovered opportunities deep within Citibank’s channels that other vendors missed
- How OptiMine’s solution for Citibank deployed in 8 weeks and immediately found $27MM in ROI
- … and so much more!
Download the full case study here.
OptiMine helps leading retailers measure the incremental contributions of their digital and traditional marketing campaigns on any outcome (sales, traffic, new customer acquisition and more) across any conversion point (in-store, e-commerce, in-app, call center and more). OptiMine’s privacy-forward approach means you’ll never need to compromise with tech industry and state-by-state privacy changes and regulations.