Agile Marketing Attribution
Only from OptiMine.
Welcome to the Agile Era of Marketing Measurement
OptiMine has the fastest implementation in the market, getting you to higher ROI faster than any other solution.
Only OptiMine measures both digital and traditional marketing channels down to individual ads and campaigns.
Models are rebuilt on the fly, keeping you current with the market, and ahead of your competition.
The OptiMine Difference
Learn more about how OptiMine measures the cross-channel performance of all your marketing- digital and traditional, across all of your online and offline conversions.
OptiMine Insight and Intent work together to measure the contributions and value of all campaigns and then guide you to an optimized media plan and marketing budget to achieve marketing performance lift.
Agile Attribution and Marketing Measurement with OptiMine Insight
Know which ads and campaigns are contributing the most (and least) and take instant action to lift performance.
- Measure Any Channel, Campaign and Ad- Digital or Traditional
- Measure Any Outcome- Online or Offline
- Deploy in a Fraction of the Time Compared to Multi-Touch Attribution, Marketing Mix Modeling and "Unified" Solutions
- Understand True, Incremental Lift, by Controlling for Non-Marketing Factors Impacting Performance
- Receive Specific Spend Guidance, Immediately Actionable Recommendations
- Top-Down Strategic Measurement with Bottom-Up Detail and Tactical Guidance- All in a Single Platform & Model
Agile Marketing Mix Modeling, Budget Planning & Optimization with OptiMine Intent
Combine your goals and budget targets with OptiMine's cross-channel models and measures, and receive media and marketing plans that guide to the highest performance.
- The most actionable guidance in the market- unified top-down strategic planning with bottom-up tactical guidance.
- The fastest marketing planning & budgeting- getting the best marketing budget and plan in a fraction of the time.
- Prove the value and impact of your spend, with comprehensive cross-channel measurement & forecasts.
- Run multiple "what-if" scenarios to collaborate with marketing teams and external partners.
- The most sophisticated and modern technology- using AI, machine learning and cloud computing.
- Accurate, high confidence results, running hundreds of millions of simulations to discover the best answers.
Recent OptiMine news announcements and media coverage from around the web.
Sep 14, 2022
Multi-Touch Attribution (MTA) is dead. Here’s why: Apple’s ITP creates accuracy issues for MTA on ALL A...
Sep 14, 2022
You’ll end up hungry if you’re relying on cookies, PII, and tracking for your marketing attribution....
Sep 13, 2022
Under pressure to cut your budget? You are not alone. With the uncertainty in the current economy, many marketers f...
Aug 08, 2022
To succeed in today’s marketing world, marketers must MEASURE: (1) cross-channel effects of media and (2) detailed...
Aug 04, 2022
OptiMine’s CEO Matt Voda joins Caveat podcast hosts Dave Bittner & Ben Yelin on an episode to discuss wha...
Jul 27, 2022
Marketers are asking for contingency plans and increased flexibility in their ad deals as fears of economic uncerta...
Jul 15, 2022
Marketing Mix Modeling has been around for decades, and it is one of the more common methods of marketing measureme...
Jul 06, 2022
When the news of the leaked draft opinion on the Supreme Court’s decision to strike down Roe v. Wade broke out in M...
Jul 01, 2022
California lawmakers have proposed a bipartisan bill that would allow government attorneys to sue social media comp...
Jun 16, 2022
Netflix’s recent news about subscriber loss was a negative surprise for the company with a 200,000 subscriber def...
Jun 13, 2022
On the heels of Tim Cook’s endorsement of a new comprehensive federal data protection bill, privacy, media and adte...
Jun 03, 2022
There are many challenges facing marketers today. One of the greatest is the continuous outpour of privacy c...