Agile Marketing Attribution
Only from OptiMine.
Welcome to the Agile Era of Marketing Measurement
OptiMine has the fastest implementation in the market, getting you to higher ROI faster than any other solution.
Only OptiMine measures both digital and traditional marketing channels down to individual ads and campaigns.
Models are rebuilt on the fly, keeping you current with the market, and ahead of your competition.
The OptiMine Difference
Learn more about how OptiMine measures the cross-channel performance of all your marketing- digital and traditional, across all of your online and offline conversions.
OptiMine Insight and Intent work together to measure the contributions and value of all campaigns and then guide you to an optimized media plan and marketing budget to achieve marketing performance lift.
Agile Attribution and Marketing Measurement with OptiMine Insight
Know which ads and campaigns are contributing the most (and least) and take instant action to lift performance.
- Measure Any Channel, Campaign and Ad- Digital or Traditional
- Measure Any Outcome- Online or Offline
- Deploy in a Fraction of the Time Compared to Multi-Touch Attribution, Marketing Mix Modeling and "Unified" Solutions
- Understand True, Incremental Lift, by Controlling for Non-Marketing Factors Impacting Performance
- Receive Specific Spend Guidance, Immediately Actionable Recommendations
- Top-Down Strategic Measurement with Bottom-Up Detail and Tactical Guidance- All in a Single Platform & Model
Agile Marketing Mix Modeling, Budget Planning & Optimization with OptiMine Intent
Combine your goals and budget targets with OptiMine's cross-channel models and measures, and receive media and marketing plans that guide to the highest performance.
- The most actionable guidance in the market- unified top-down strategic planning with bottom-up tactical guidance.
- The fastest marketing planning & budgeting- getting the best marketing budget and plan in a fraction of the time.
- Prove the value and impact of your spend, with comprehensive cross-channel measurement & forecasts.
- Run multiple "what-if" scenarios to collaborate with marketing teams and external partners.
- The most sophisticated and modern technology- using AI, machine learning and cloud computing.
- Accurate, high confidence results, running hundreds of millions of simulations to discover the best answers.
Recent OptiMine news announcements and media coverage from around the web.
Sep 29, 2023
What is the California Delete Act? Many consumers have no idea that an entire economy is built on the collect...
Sep 07, 2023
Multi-Touch Attribution (MTA) is the method of attempting to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns by tr...
Aug 21, 2023
Multiple industry trade bodies voiced their opposition to the proposed Delete Act (SB 362) in a letter to Californi...
Aug 03, 2023
A new class action lawsuit alleges that Rite Aid disclosed the personal and health information of its website to ma...
Jul 21, 2023
Despite the fact that the retail landscape continues to undergo massive waves of post-COVID evolution, there are ma...
Jul 13, 2023
Written by: OptiMine CEO, Matt Voda A tantalizing headline showed up in my news feed this morning sta...
Jul 11, 2023
Meta’s Threads app has yet to include advertising features for brands on its platform. OptiMine CEO Matt Voda...
Jun 20, 2023
Advertisers are getting highly personal – and privacy experts warn that as online advertising becomes increas...
Jun 13, 2023
Audience segmentation is a marketing strategy based on identifying subgroups within the target audience in order to...
Jun 02, 2023
Marketing is an essential aspect of any business. However, it can be challenging to determine the effectiveness of...
Jun 01, 2023
What is ROI in Marketing and Why is it Important? Marketing ROI (Return on Investment) is a me...
May 31, 2023
Legislatures have been on overdrive lately when it comes to drafting new regulations around protecting a consum...