Agile Marketing Attribution
Only from OptiMine.
Welcome to the Agile Era of Marketing Measurement
OptiMine has the fastest implementation in the market, getting you to higher ROI faster than any other solution.
Only OptiMine measures both digital and traditional marketing channels down to individual ads and campaigns.
Models are rebuilt on the fly, keeping you current with the market, and ahead of your competition.
The OptiMine Difference
Learn more about how OptiMine measures the cross-channel performance of all your marketing- digital and traditional, across all of your online and offline conversions.
OptiMine Insight and Intent work together to measure the contributions and value of all campaigns and then guide you to an optimized media plan and marketing budget to achieve marketing performance lift.
Agile Attribution and Marketing Measurement with OptiMine Insight
Know which ads and campaigns are contributing the most (and least) and take instant action to lift performance.
- Measure Any Channel, Campaign and Ad- Digital or Traditional
- Measure Any Outcome- Online or Offline
- Deploy in a Fraction of the Time Compared to Multi-Touch Attribution, Marketing Mix Modeling and "Unified" Solutions
- Understand True, Incremental Lift, by Controlling for Non-Marketing Factors Impacting Performance
- Receive Specific Spend Guidance, Immediately Actionable Recommendations
- Top-Down Strategic Measurement with Bottom-Up Detail and Tactical Guidance- All in a Single Platform & Model
Agile Marketing Mix Modeling, Budget Planning & Optimization with OptiMine Intent
Combine your goals and budget targets with OptiMine's cross-channel models and measures, and receive media and marketing plans that guide to the highest performance.
- The most actionable guidance in the market- unified top-down strategic planning with bottom-up tactical guidance.
- The fastest marketing planning & budgeting- getting the best marketing budget and plan in a fraction of the time.
- Prove the value and impact of your spend, with comprehensive cross-channel measurement & forecasts.
- Run multiple "what-if" scenarios to collaborate with marketing teams and external partners.
- The most sophisticated and modern technology- using AI, machine learning and cloud computing.
- Accurate, high confidence results, running hundreds of millions of simulations to discover the best answers.
Recent OptiMine news announcements and media coverage from around the web.
Dec 02, 2022
It’s that time of year again, where pundits proudly prognosticate and predict what’s to come in the new year. OptiM...
Nov 30, 2022
Black Friday was once again expected to be one of the busiest shopping days of the year, according to many holiday...
Nov 22, 2022
The customer journey has become more and more complex over time, and this has made it challenging to determine whic...
Oct 21, 2022
Economic uncertainty is driving brands and their finance teams to reduce costs. One of the most predictable levers...
Oct 19, 2022
Netflix is shifting its focus toward revenue rather than maintaining subscriber growth in the face of rising compet...
Oct 18, 2022
Marketing Mix Modeling (MMM) What is Marketing Mix Modeling (MMM)? Guide to Marketing/Media Mix Modeling (MMM)...
Oct 18, 2022
Come see OptiMine at the ANA’s Masters of Marketing conference in Orlando, Florida from October 25th-Octobe...
Oct 13, 2022
Legislatures are on overdrive when it comes to drafting new regulations around protecting a consumer’s privacy. The...
Sep 14, 2022
Multi-Touch Attribution (MTA) is dead. Here’s why: Apple’s ITP creates accuracy issues for MTA on ALL A...
Sep 14, 2022
You’ll end up hungry if you’re relying on cookies, PII, and tracking for your marketing attribution....
Sep 13, 2022
Under pressure to cut your budget? You are not alone. With the uncertainty in the current economy, many marketers f...
Aug 08, 2022
To succeed in today’s marketing world, marketers must MEASURE: (1) cross-channel effects of media and (2) detailed...