Agile Marketing Attribution
Only from OptiMine.
Welcome to the Agile Era of Marketing Measurement
OptiMine has the fastest implementation in the market, getting you to higher ROI faster than any other solution.
Only OptiMine measures both digital and traditional marketing channels down to individual ads and campaigns.
Models are rebuilt on the fly, keeping you current with the market, and ahead of your competition.
The OptiMine Difference
Learn more about how OptiMine measures the cross-channel performance of all your marketing- digital and traditional, across all of your online and offline conversions.
OptiMine Insight and Intent work together to measure the contributions and value of all campaigns and then guide you to an optimized media plan and marketing budget to achieve marketing performance lift.
Agile Attribution and Marketing Measurement with OptiMine Insight
Know which ads and campaigns are contributing the most (and least) and take instant action to lift performance.
- Measure Any Channel, Campaign and Ad- Digital or Traditional
- Measure Any Outcome- Online or Offline
- Deploy in a Fraction of the Time Compared to Multi-Touch Attribution, Marketing Mix Modeling and "Unified" Solutions
- Understand True, Incremental Lift, by Controlling for Non-Marketing Factors Impacting Performance
- Receive Specific Spend Guidance, Immediately Actionable Recommendations
- Top-Down Strategic Measurement with Bottom-Up Detail and Tactical Guidance- All in a Single Platform & Model
Agile Marketing Mix Modeling, Budget Planning & Optimization with OptiMine Intent
Combine your goals and budget targets with OptiMine's cross-channel models and measures, and receive media and marketing plans that guide to the highest performance.
- The most actionable guidance in the market- unified top-down strategic planning with bottom-up tactical guidance.
- The fastest marketing planning & budgeting- getting the best marketing budget and plan in a fraction of the time.
- Prove the value and impact of your spend, with comprehensive cross-channel measurement & forecasts.
- Run multiple "what-if" scenarios to collaborate with marketing teams and external partners.
- The most sophisticated and modern technology- using AI, machine learning and cloud computing.
- Accurate, high confidence results, running hundreds of millions of simulations to discover the best answers.
Recent OptiMine news announcements and media coverage from around the web.
Oct 18, 2021
Click here to download our case study on how OptiMine’s analytic agility drove success during a pandemic: htt...
Oct 07, 2021
Now that Apple’s ATT changes are live, the marketing ecosystem will never be the same. How are brands being...
Sep 28, 2021
Imagine you are standing in front of a large wall-sized stadium scoreboard during a critical game. Now...
Sep 09, 2021
IAB Tech Labs, a standards body for the digital advertising industry, is being taken to court by the Irish Counci...
Sep 08, 2021
Few major clients are happy with the data service at Nielsen — but no one sees a realistic alternative. For more on...
Aug 30, 2021
As NBCUniversal puts Nielsen on notice, pressing questions arise about what a new ad measurement system should incl...
Aug 04, 2021
A recent lawsuit filed in Germany by the Irish Council for Civil Liberties (ICCL) has ensnared the IAB, the New Yor...
Jul 26, 2021
Luxury has made their presence known at the controversial Olympics. Why? Read this recent article in Luxury Daily f...
Jun 23, 2021
Apple’s introduction of the App Tracking Transparency framework has shaken up the ad tech industry, so how is...
Jun 21, 2021
In the Advertising Research Foundation (ARF)’s recent Measurement Challenges Showcase, leading brands and the...
Jun 14, 2021
With the inception of digital advertising and online conversion tracking, marketers have been mesmerized by...
Jun 09, 2021
Because of recent privacy changes from Apple & Google, the future is cookie-less. So, the question is this: H...