Agile Marketing Attribution
Only from OptiMine.
Welcome to the Agile Era of Marketing Measurement
OptiMine has the fastest implementation in the market, getting you to higher ROI faster than any other solution.
Only OptiMine measures both digital and traditional marketing channels down to individual ads and campaigns.
Models are rebuilt on the fly, keeping you current with the market, and ahead of your competition.
The OptiMine Difference
Learn more about how OptiMine measures the cross-channel performance of all your marketing- digital and traditional, across all of your online and offline conversions.
OptiMine Insight and Intent work together to measure the contributions and value of all campaigns and then guide you to an optimized media plan and marketing budget to achieve marketing performance lift.
Agile Attribution and Marketing Measurement with OptiMine Insight
Know which ads and campaigns are contributing the most (and least) and take instant action to lift performance.
- Measure Any Channel, Campaign and Ad- Digital or Traditional
- Measure Any Outcome- Online or Offline
- Deploy in a Fraction of the Time Compared to Multi-Touch Attribution, Marketing Mix Modeling and "Unified" Solutions
- Understand True, Incremental Lift, by Controlling for Non-Marketing Factors Impacting Performance
- Receive Specific Spend Guidance, Immediately Actionable Recommendations
- Top-Down Strategic Measurement with Bottom-Up Detail and Tactical Guidance- All in a Single Platform & Model
Agile Marketing Mix Modeling, Budget Planning & Optimization with OptiMine Intent
Combine your goals and budget targets with OptiMine's cross-channel models and measures, and receive media and marketing plans that guide to the highest performance.
- The most actionable guidance in the market- unified top-down strategic planning with bottom-up tactical guidance.
- The fastest marketing planning & budgeting- getting the best marketing budget and plan in a fraction of the time.
- Prove the value and impact of your spend, with comprehensive cross-channel measurement & forecasts.
- Run multiple "what-if" scenarios to collaborate with marketing teams and external partners.
- The most sophisticated and modern technology- using AI, machine learning and cloud computing.
- Accurate, high confidence results, running hundreds of millions of simulations to discover the best answers.
Recent OptiMine news announcements and media coverage from around the web.
May 09, 2022
With all of the current and upcoming consumer privacy changes (such as iOS 14.5, Google Topics and state-by-state...
May 09, 2022
Consumer behaviors have changed dramatically creating new challenges for brands and their marketing measurement....
Apr 19, 2022
Privacy changes are disrupting marketing attribution, muddying accurate customer tracking and driving up the cost...
Mar 31, 2022
Why aren’t more TV ad dollars following audiences to digital and social video? Read OptiMine CEO Matt Voda...
Mar 25, 2022
The pandemic has segmented the marketing landscape. So, how can marketers navigate this new reality while also expe...
Mar 25, 2022
From leveraging the creator economy to micro-influencer campaigns, 5 digital marketing experts have shared their ad...
Mar 21, 2022
Come see OptiMine at Shoptalk 2022 in Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas from March 27th-March 30th! Stop by our booth (#3094)...
Mar 18, 2022
A potential agreement between TikTok and Oracle would bar the social platform’s Chinese parent company ByteDance fr...
Mar 14, 2022
Peace Out (a skincare company)’s wake-up call to change its business model came in the form of a TikTok duet...
Feb 24, 2022
Question 1: What is Marketing Mix Modeling? Marketing Mix Modeling, also known as Media Mix Modeling—...
Feb 09, 2022
Are Super Bowl ads worth the investment? OptiMine CEO and Marketing Strategist, Matt Voda, shares tips for advertis...
Feb 04, 2022
NBC has strategically played up Peacock and downplayed China in the promotion of the Beijing Winter Olympics. Why?...